How we work with third parties
- As mentioned, in some instances, we disclose personal information to third parties when it is necessary to deliver a service or product, or to help us improve your experience with us, or when we are required to do so by contract or law. “Third parties” include agents, subcontractors, sponsors and other associated organizations. If we do not have a legitimate business reason to pass on your information, we will ask you to give consent first. Some examples of when we share your information are below:
- When we send you an email or a push notification, these are delivered by marketing platforms. As part of this service, certain information such as message opens, clicks and formatting are recorded to help deliver the best email experience.
- When we test and launch new products, services or offers, we may work with trusted third parties to support us.
- We also employ third parties to carry out statistical analyses and conduct surveys on our behalf, to support our advertising and content production efforts respectively
- To provide information for auditing purposes by official regulators.
- To enable third parties such as advertisers or sponsors to contact you with information about their own products and services that may be of interest – only if you give explicit permission for us to do so.
Third parties who pass information to us
We may also work with third parties to identify individuals who may be interested in our products and services or in some cases our sponsors / advertisers’ products and services. These third parties may give us access to your personal information, if you have allowed them to do so. In any communication you receive from us, through these third parties, we make sure to identify ourselves (and them) so that you know who has access to your information.